Fresh Farm Produce
Direct to the Public
We only service:
Ballarat, Bannockburn, Lethbridge, Winchelsea, Hoppers Crossing &
Farm Pick ups
Read Before Placing an Order
1. When ordering products that require refrigeration, it is your responsibility to collect them in a timely manner. Your products can be found in eskis where there is no refrigeration – they are ordered AT?YOUR OWN RISK.
2. Paypal will accept credit cards.
4. Pickup Points
You can pickup your order at the following pickup points (addresses further below), you can select these on the CHECKOUT page:
-? Smythesdale on Thursday, all @ $3.50 delivery charge per order.
– Winchelsea – at Winchelsea Wholefoods available after 1.30pm each Wednesday $6.50 per order
– Hoppers Crossing – Thursday deliveries charge is $3.50 per order
5. Home Deliveries
We offer home deliveries to:
– Geelong City and Suburbs, Barwon Heads, the Bellarine, Clifton Springs, Drysdale, Lara,? Ocean Grove, Torquay, Anglesea,Wallington, Point Lonsdale, Queenscliff. These home deliveries are $6.50 each and will take place Wednesdays from 10am-8pm.
- Bannockburn, Teesdale & Lethbridge will be delivered after 5pm Wednesdays and are $8.50 each
– Ballarat, @ $8.50 per order, Thursday mornings.
– Warrnambool @ $15 delivery charge per order, Thursday.
You can enter your delivery address in the CHECKOUT page.
6. All orders for home delivery on Wednesday’s close TUESDAY 6pm each week. Home delivery orders received AFTER 6pm Tuesday’s will be automatically delivered Thursdays.
Pick Up Locations Currently Available
Magic Meadow Farm
144 Emmersons Road
Wednesdays after 2pm
Thursdays after 2pm
Fridays after 10am
Saturdays before 12pm
11 Manatee crt
Thursday mornings after 7.30 am
Tarna Valley Butchers Shop
25 Main St
Wednesdays from 1.30pm
Shop Contents: Seasonal Mystery Boxes and Add-Ons
You can now see what products will be included in our mystery boxes.
Click on the button below to be taken to our Mystery Boxes page.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you would like to keep informed of the vegetables and fruits available for our pre-order produce ?boxes, then register below.
Pop in and pick up some amazing produce, we are open during the summer daylight savings period on Fridays from 2pm till 7pm and Saturdays from 8am to 2pm.
– Pure Raw Local Honey
-Eggs, Milk, Cheeses
– Jams, Sauces, Chutney’s & Preserves
– Bacon & Ham
– Olive Oil
– Fruit & Veggies in season, check our Facebook Page
Feel free to come up Fridays from 12md-5.30 & Saturdays 8am-2pm for fresh produce and discover what fresh farm-grown food really tastes like!
Closed during School Holidays
Note that we are closed during Victorian school holidays. PS.?If you come to our farm to get some farm fresh produce on Saturdays, make sure to drive right up to the house as we don’t leave produce at the actual gate. PPS. If you become friends with us on Facebook under?Home Made Produce,?you will see each Sunday what we have available for the following week. We create an event, join our event and you will get produce updates as they happen.