Fresh Farm Produce
Direct to the Public
Read Before Placing an Order
1. Paypal will accept credit cards.
3.when you add an item to your shopping cart, a little green tick will be displayed just below your product to confirm your addition.
4. When you have finished adding products to your shopping cart, click/tap on any of the icons (shown on the right) throughout the page to be taken to your shopping cart.
5. Work place deliveries: we are trialing work place deliveries in all areas of Geelong till September: North Geelong, East Geelong, West Geelong, South Geelong and Central Geelong. All are $8.50 each.
You will therefore need to make sure to let us know your work place address in PayPal when placing your order. Workplace deliveries will take place on Friday mornings only.
Work place deliveries include the following suburbs of Geelong: Belmont, Moolap, Grovedale, Highton, Waurn Ponds. All are $8.50 each.
We offer regional work place deliveries to: Cobden, Camperdown, Simpson and Timboon. All are $8.50 each.
We offer regional work place deliveries to: Anglesea, Colac, Forrest and Lorne. Delivery fee will depend on the size of the box you order.
Your Shopping Cart
Pick Up Locations Currently Available
Magic Meadow Farm
144 Emmersons Road
Thursday after 3pm
Friday after 10 am
Saturday before 12 pm
15 Water Street, Brown Hill
Thursdays from 11am
225 Church Street
Herne Hill, Geelong
(For Clonard Staff Only!)
This is a private group, so pls don't select it unless you are part of that group.
75 Buckingham Rd
419 Grubb Rd
12 Sasha Crt
Thursdays after 12 pm
Berries - Frozen Only
There are no products in this category.
Locally made bees wax wraps using local bees wax
1 x 3-Pack or 2 x 3-Pack
With pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils: Peppermint and Spearmint essential oils.
No fluoride, synthetic dyes, artificial flavours or preservatives.
4 oz. (114gm)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you would like to keep informed of the vegetables and fruits available for our pre-order produce boxes, then register below.
Pop in and pick up some amazing produce, we are open during the summer daylight savings period on Fridays from 2pm till 7pm and Saturdays from 8am to 2pm.
- Pure Raw Lovely Banks Honey
- Chook & Duck Eggs
- Pickled Onions
- Olive Oil
- Fruit & Veggies in season, check our Facebook Page on Sundays and you will see most of what's available for the following weekend
- Heirloom Vegetable Seedlings (all year round appropriate to the up coming season) including Tomatoes, Pumpkins, Watermelons, Honeydew, Cauliflowers (many varieties), Broccoli (many varieties), Kale, Lettuce, Capsicum, Zucchini, Artichoke, Rhubarb etc...
from 2pm &
Closed during School Holidays
Note that we are closed during Victorian school holidays.
PS. If you come to our farm to get some farm fresh produce on Saturdays, make sure to drive right up to the house as we don't leave produce at the actual gate.
PPS. If you become friends with us on Facebook under Home Made Produce, you will see each Sunday what we have available for the following week. We create an event, join our event and you will get produce updates as they happen.
Call us to
a visit on