Easy Chocolate Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 150°C
2. Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
3. Put all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend at high speed until the mixture is smooth and very well combined.
4. Spoon the mixture into your prepared loaf tin, smooth over the top with the back of a spoon and bake for one hour.
5. Remove from the oven and cool in the tin for 30 minutes before gently transferring to a cooling rack.
6. This cake is delicious warm but the longer it cools the more the centre of the cake will set.
7. Store in the fridge.